- The first step in any assembly is to organize the components, and Tennsco heavy duty shelving assembly is no different. When you organize your components, you won’t have to search for them when you need them, and don’t have to worry about mixing them up.
- The next step will be to connect two EUR upright posts together with the LRA shelf supports. This step is fairly straightforward; simply insert the pegs of one end of the shelf support into the slots of one of the uprights, and firmly hammer into place with a rubber or rawhide mallet. Repeat this with the other end of the shelf support and the other upright. Start with the bottom shelf support, then move on to the top, to form one end of the shelving unit. Then, repeat these steps to form the other end of the shelving unit.
- After step 2, you’ll want to connect the two ends of the shelving unit with two LRA left-two-right shelf supports. You’ll execute this step just like step 2, hammering in the left-to-right shelf supports at the same level as the end supports in order to form an even shelf level.
- Once all of the shelf supports have been installed to form the bottom shelf level, attach the SDS shelf reinforcement to the rivets on the inside of the left-to-right shelf supports and hammer into place. Now your shelving level will be equipped to hold maximum weight.
- Now that the shelving level is ready, you’ll place the board on top of it, forming the complete bottom shelf.
- Repeat the previous steps with the next two shelving levels, and your shelving system will be complete and ready to use.
Based in Maple Grove, Minnesota, +AK Material Handling Systems offers high quality pallet rack products, shelving, and personalized warehouse consultation. No matter how big or small your project is, we’ve got the rack and the know-how to make it a reality. Give us a call today at 800-722-5908, or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to create your storage solution.