Create a Modular Office Just About AnywhereWarehouse spacing is almost always at a premium, which means finding extra open room for a new
in-plant or modular offices offer a quick and easy solution for turning existing space into new office space; and you don’t have to add any permanent structures to do it. These offices are portable, which means they can be used as a temporary solution, or they can be moved from one location to another if need be.
Meeting Your NeedsModular offices offer a great solution if you need a clean and controlled location so you can take care of some of your most important work. Different work situations can require different work spaces and at +AK Material Handling Systems we understand that those situations can change at any time. That’s why modular offices offer a great solution. Anytime your office needs change your portable office can change with you.
Many Shapes and SizesEvery office situation is different, which isn’t a problem, because our portable warehouse offices come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to fit all of your portable office demands. We can even help you plan and design an office space that is customized to your specific needs. Although we have many years of experience designing and constructing these portable offices we still listen to your needs in order to create the exact space you have in mind. These are just a few of the options we have available:
- Offices for shipping and receiving
- Cafeterias and break rooms
- Administrative offices
- Computer and IT work stations
- Clean and quiet dust-free enclosures
Benefits of In-Plant OfficesModular offices not only come in many shapes and sizes, but they also offer many benefits to those who use them. Some of those benefits include:
- Easy and quick to install in almost any location
- Portable so they can be moved from one location to another if needed
- Made from 95 percent reusable materials, which means moving them won’t mean paying for a whole new structure
- Typically treated as equipment and not as a building, which means they depreciate in 5 years and not 30.
- They may even qualify for bonus depreciation in some cases